and Computer Science
Computer Science and
King Fahd University
in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo
MSc in Computer Science, KFUPM
BSc in Computer Science and Computer Engineering, KFUPM
- Fault tolerance and error detection in
- Finite field arithmetic
- Elliptic curve cryptography
- Machine learning and statistical inference
- K. Salah and A. Alkhoraidly. An OPNET-based simulation approach for
deploying VoIP. International Journal of Network Management, Vol
16, Issue 3, pp. 159-183, May 2006.
- A. Alkhoraidly and M. A. Hasan. Error detection and recovery for transient
faults in elliptic curve scalar multiplication. Under review. An
earlier version is available as CACR Technical Report 2009-06,
University of Waterloo, May 2009.
- A. Alkhoraidly and M. A. Hasan. Adaptive error recovery for transient
faults in elliptic curve scalar multiplication. Under review.
Available as CACR Technical Report 2011-23, University of Waterloo,
- A. Alkhoraidly and M. A. Hasan. Cost-effective error detection in elliptic
curve cryptosystems. Under review. June 2011.
- A. Alkhoraidly and M. K. Ibrahim. Serial-serial multiplication in finite
fields and rings. Under preparation.
- A. Alkhoraidly, A. Dominguez-Oviedo and M. A. Hasan. Fault
attacks on elliptic curve cryptosystems. In Marc Joye and Michael
Tunstall, editors, Fault Analysis in
Cryptography, Springer-Verlag's Information Security and
Cryptography Series, March 2011.
- A. Alkhoraidly, On Error
Detection and Recovery in Elliptic Curve Cryptosystems, PhD
Thesis, University of Waterloo, 2011.
- A. Alkhoraidly, Serial-serial
Finite Field Multiplication, MSc Thesis, King Fahd University of
Petroleum and Minerals, 2005.
- A. Alkhoraidly and M. K. Ibrahim. Finite field serial-serial
multiplication/reduction structure and method. U.S. Patent
7519644, issued April 14, 2009.
- A. Alkhoraidly and M. K. Ibrahim. Method for communicating securely over an
insecure communication channel. U.S. Patent 7764785, issued July
ICS 102: Introduction
to Computing I
ICS 103: Computer Programming
ICS 253: Discrete Structures I
ICS 254: Discrete Structures II
ICS 353: Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Building 22, Room 124-6
Phone: (+966) 3.860.1215