Dr. Jameleddine Hassine is an Associate Professor at the department of Information and Computer Science of King
Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM).
Dr. Hassine holds
a Ph.D. from the Faculty of Engineering and Computer
Science at Concordia University
(2008) and a M.Sc. from the School of Information
Technology and Engineering (SITE) at the University
of Ottawa (2001). Prior to this, he earned a Computer Engineering Diploma
from the National School of Computer
Science (Tunis, Tunisia) (1997).
Dr. Hassine has several years of industrial
experience within world wide telecommunication companies: Nortel Networks
(2000-2001) and Cisco Systems
His main research interests include among others: Requirements engineering
(languages and methods), Formal Semantics, Formal
Verification and Validation of distributed systems, Communication protocols, Software Maintenance.
Publication indexes: [Google Scholar] [DBLP] [ResearchGate]
I am involved in the following conferences:
- International Workshop on Modeling, Verification and Testing of Dependable Critical Systems (DETECT 2019), Toulouse, France, 28-31 October, 2019
- 11th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM 2019) (program committee), Munich, Germany, 16-17 September 2019.
- 10th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM 2018) (program committee), Copenhagen, Denmark, 15-16 October 2018.
- International Workshop on Modeling, Verification and Testing of Dependable Critical Systems (DETECT 2018), Marrakesh, Morocco (24-26 October 2018)
- 5th International Workshop on Mobile Applications ( MobiApps 2018) (program committee), Barcelona, Spain, 6-8 August 2018.
- 18th International Conference on System Design Languages of the SDL Forum Society ( SDL Forum 2017) (program committee), Model-driven Engineering for Future Internet October 9-11, 2017, Budapest, Hungary
- 9th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM 2016) (program committee), October 3-4, 2016, Saint Malo, France