KFUPM, PO.Box 1621, Dhahran, 31261
Dr. Jameleddine Hassine is an
Associate Professor at the department of Information and Computer Science of King
Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM).
Dr. Hassine holds
a Ph.D. from the Faculty of Engineering and Computer
Science at Concordia University
(2008) and a M.Sc. from the School of Information
Technology and Engineering (SITE)
at the University
of Ottawa (2001). Prior to this, he earned a Computer Engineering Diploma
from the National School of Computer
Science (Tunis, Tunisia)
Dr. Hassine has several years of industrial
experience within world wide telecommunication companies: Nortel Networks
(2000-2001) and Cisco Systems
His main research interests include, among others, Requirements engineering
(languages and methods), software testing, formal methods, Communication protocols, Software
evluation and maintenance.
Dr. Hassine published his research in many high impact journals like
Requirements Engineering Journal (REJ), Journal of Systems and Software (JSS),
Information and Software Technology (IST), and Software and Systems Modeling
General and Program Chair of
-- Organization Co-Chair)
I am involved in the following conferences:
13th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM 2021
) (General and Program Chair), SAM2021 - System Analysis and Modelling: Agility and DevOps
Co-located with MODELS 2021.October 11-12, 2021, Fukuoka, Japan Virtual.
4th International Workshop on moDeling, vErification and Testing of dEpendable
CriTical systems (DETECT 2021). Held
in conjunction with the 10th International Conference on Model and Data
Engineering (MEDI 2021) 21-23 June 2021, Tallinn, Estonia.
12th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM 2020
) (program committee), SAM2020 - Languages, Methods, and Tools for AI-based Systems Co-located with MODELS 2020. October 19-20, 2020, Montreal, Quebec,Canada.
- International Workshop on Modeling, Verification and Testing of Dependable Critical Systems (DETECT 2019), Toulouse, France, 28-31 October, 2019
- 11th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM 2019) (program committee), Munich, Germany, 16-17 September 2019.
- 10th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM 2018) (program committee), Copenhagen, Denmark, 15-16 October 2018.
- International Workshop on Modeling, Verification and Testing of Dependable Critical Systems (DETECT 2018), Marrakesh, Morocco (24-26 October 2018)
- 5th International Workshop on Mobile Applications ( MobiApps 2018) (program committee), Barcelona, Spain, 6-8 August 2018.
- 18th International Conference on System Design Languages of the SDL Forum Society (
SDL Forum 2017) (program committee), Model-driven Engineering for Future Internet October 9-11, 2017, Budapest, Hungary
- 9th System Analysis and Modelling Conference (SAM 2016) (program committee), October 3-4, 2016, Saint Malo, France